Admin im sorry if im not at the right section feel free to act…
I know this question have been asked many times, YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.
I did Post this question at Blender.org but it was before i see this community…
Im just starting Blender again and im trying to achieve view skills in blender.
I want to be able to model a low poly objects for games mainly characters, Im more into programming and software engineering, 3D modelling and animation i have learn using 3d Studio max 8 (Basics modeling and animation) in university class.
Issues i have faced with BLENDER(My Thoughts).
- -I have come across several or hundreds of tutorials online and few books. I have noticed the version 2.65 is some how different from the previous versions. THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT BLENDER INTERFACE IS REALLY DIFFICULT AND CONFUSING.
- -I have few friends who are an artists almost all of them agree that each artist or modeller has his on way. therefor; FOLLOWING MANY TUTORIALS FROM DIFFERENT BLENDERS SOMEHOW CONFUSE YOU especially if you are a beginner.
- -Learning curve for BLENDER is very stiff…!?
- -Going this website and that website ended me learning things i dont need at the time been and difficult to master.
- Just to be clear I LOVE BLENDER i just have hard time learning it.
- -I want to be able to model lowpoly characters. Not a complex accurate creatures.
- -Most of what i want to do in materials is Toon style textures not Big Buck Bunny.
- -When it comes to animation is as simple as basic character movements with out been as realistic as human been. well not yat.
I have learn that everything guess through a process and the process of learning a 3D software are these:
- Theories of 3D space.
- basic lighting
- Advance Lighting
I have made this post to long sorry for that but i need a GUIDE FROM THE GURUS her on how to achieve what i need at the time been and how to achieve it fast.
I can allocate 6 hours a week 2 hours each time i can sit in front of Blender. More then this at the time been is difficult because i have other things to do.
I need an advises and links for the good tutorials online that can benefit me in achieving my set of goals using BLENDER 2.65. but please be clear on what the benefits of the link you submit.
ITS MY FIRST POST AND I HOPE ITS NOT THE LAST.