New to Blender need help understanding the work flow

Thanks to all who can help me!

Looking to move out of C4D into Blender. I need help learning the workflow on how to get my objects with the proper textures into unity. I have watched a lot of videos and I am at a loss on how to get my solution working.

I created a cube and added a dirt image texture to it by creating the proper nodes in the shading area. I then add mapping to it and in my scale, I add 10 to each one. I now have the texture the way I want it.

Here is the problem I try to export the object and I get my cube with the texture set to 1 on all sides not tiled with its settings at 10 as I wanted. I try next to bake the texture and create an image to import along as a material in Unity.

I hope someone can help me with this. I figure it is something simple I just don’t understand about Blender yet.

Hi, I do not know which format you are using to export to unity, but as far as I know fbx should respect the texture mapping node (you may need to set the mapping node to “texture” instead of “point”)

If that does not work you could get rid of the mapping node and scale the UV’s themselves in the uv editor.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to export it as fbx, and when I import it into unity the texture is not scaled. I will attempt to see what I can do in the uv editor.