new username/screenname

I’ve decided its time to change username/screenname
I’ve been thinking for a while but can’t seem to get anything good.
I like soccer, basketball, running, computers, chatting, laughing and eating.

plz help me think of a new screen name

my current ideas are pretty lame but here they are:
athlon128
Garulaz
FrozenVertex
EZas3point14

it “helps” to look in the “help” section
change your username here

it “helps” actually reading the post, I’m trying to think of ideas for a new screenname/username plz, any ideas?

RinkyDink, Rupert S Chubblesworth, blah, p00p!3, sodacangineer, mouse, chaser (where’d that come from?), Professor Frink, digicam, vulcanbaby, emoticon, optimus prime, brassmonkey, baby_huey, tubbs, 8675309jenny, um…

I have more but it’s getting late here and I gotta go to bed lol… i’ll post more in the morning… er… later this morning…

the_Stiffler

soccerplayinbasketballlovinrunningcomputerplayinchattinglaffineater, pinkprincess7, coolpkmnfreak, yugiohizmylife, cutie_107

Good enough?

Seriously, why the hell can’t you pick out your own username? I mean, it has a lot more significance if you pick it yourself. Your username right now is better than a lot of peoples’.
For instance, I chose mine because I am a Tolkien fan and wanted an unobvious (i.e. Who has actually read the Silmarillion?) way to identify myself as a Tolkien fan. Nowadays, I don’t read Tolkien as much but I still have kept the name for about 4-5 years.
My other name is generic_0 because I was looking for a SN on IRC one time and I couldn’t think of one so I just put “generic_nickname”, that was too long so I just put “generic_0”. For some reason I held on to the name I had intended to only be used temporarily (I forgot the password to valar_king ;)) but it’s now my favorite username.

Need a new sn cuz i’m no longer a child :slight_smile:
i think I’m gonna go with either:

Gorbulas

or

Athlon89

Any opinions about which one is better?

btw check out: http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/Default.asp

Ha… so how about VulcanMan… or just plain Vulcan 8)

… or even ‘Spock’ … as he is ‘not a VulcanKid anymore’ :smiley:

Ya, I second VulcanMan.

How about >VULCAN-X< (arows and all)?

nah not vulcan-x…because the X is my propriety :stuck_out_tongue:

Vulcan sounds good…Vulcanman too

You don’t copyright the X, there’s many names wether be it screen names or other forms of media and entertainment that have it. Though I can tell your not serious over it. And Vulcan sounds good just like he said, no addition to detract from it.

X-WARRIOR you might get the X, but the little x is mine :wink:

EDIT- although, lol, I probably shouldn’t say that in public haha

You don’t copyright the X, there’s many names wether be it screen names or other forms of media and entertainment that have it. Though I can tell your not serious over it. [/quote]

lol c’mon…haha…now you’re hunting me down for every little thing I say :stuck_out_tongue: and lol…you guessed right…I WAS JOKING :stuck_out_tongue:

/me is laughing really hard

Hmmm, considering the list of things you like, AverageJoe could be a nick but that isn’t a very enthusiastic name. How about VulcanO? At least someone could blend you. :slight_smile:

I agree with X-Warrior in that you shouldn’t change from Vulcan too much otherwise some people might forget who you are.

i cant believe u posted this…(shaking head)
anyway…go with RinkyDink

Hmm… or Falcon… maybe like a design name… FalconST22
or VulcanAlpha
I dunno… think of something cool

how bout, “grimreapers pet” “grimreaper wannabe” “grimsin” :smiley: nah j/k bout them dude lol vulcanman.

How about - Mr. Spock -

It’;s a good one if I say so myself…

I already mentioned that one 8)