New website + new domain

(Xtra) #1

Hi all,

now I finished my new website. You can find it on

http://www.render-zone.com

Please tell me if you find any mistakes, English is not my native language … :slight_smile:

Have fun,
Xtra

(wewa_juicyb) #2

It’s really nice. :smiley: I like your gallery a lot too expecially the unicorn. Comments on your english in the Tools section, <Here you will find the tools I use most.> I think that would sound better, and Information instead of “Informations”. Great work.

WeWa

(IMProvisar) #3

Yes, very nice, and rather well done for non-native English.

Here’s a couple things (other than the one above) that I spotted on the tools page, both in the GIMP section.

This sentence, “It supports a lot of image formats like PNG, TGA, JPG, BMP, GIF etc. and it is able to convert this formats one with another.” is grammatically incorrect. “This” should be “these” at the least. I’d like to suggest, “It supports a lot of image formats like PNG, TGA, JPG, BMP, GIF, etc. and is able to convert one format to another.”

Also, in the last sentence, “pice” should be “piece”.

Oh, and if you write your pages manually (rather than gui tools like Frontpage), you may want to check out EditPad Pro. There’s a free version as well, but it doesn’t include syntax coloring or spellcheck. It also supports several languages for the interface (maybe yours), though I don’t know if it has spellcheck dictionaries for other languages.

Hope this helps,
Imp

(S68) #4

Veri nice site :slight_smile:

Stefano

(Andy Goralczyk) #5

nice site, great design and graphics.
:slight_smile:
.andy

(Xtra) #6

Thanks guys,

I will correct my mistakes soon. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Xtra

(olaf) #7

Congratulations, a very good Sitedesign nice colors and a beautyfull gallery !!!
I espeacially like the LandscapePic, is this piece of art made with Blender or Terragen ?

have a nice day, Olaf.

(Xtra) #8

Thanks Olaf :slight_smile:

This picture was made with Vue d’Esprit 2. A landscape generator I only used once.

Regards,
Xtra

(Clete2) #9

nice :D…

If you have any comments our if you find any mistakes

small typo, our should be or :wink: