New Zelda Movie

People of Blender Artists,
I am very proud to announce that ZT Productions is making a Zelda Movie. This movie will be with real people, but also have computer generated graphics. We are currently using Blender to create our graphics and animations, and so far, all is well.
We have also gotten BlenderPeople, the large crowd simulation program designed for Blender.
I know how you guys want people to show some work or evidence of the progress, but we cannot currently do that.
We have to keep everything secretive during production.
Regards,
CGI Master (Graphics/Animation Director)

I’m excited to here about this. I just hope its not cheesy like other Zelda projects.

If i was the one doing it i would do animation using peoples voices but this is just as good.

Are the camera men pros?

Do they have proper equipment such as: lighting, etc.?

Good luck ZT productions.

Hey good start: you already made me laugh!
Hopefully you’re leaning for depicting the lighter side of Zelda.
LOL… there, you see?

Jean

Nice, Blenders come along way really fast, and such bigger projects I hope will show the CGI community that Blender should now be regarded as “high end” up their with Maya, Maxon 4D, and 3D studio max.

I’m just wondering why anyone would post that and show NOTHING, not even a movie poster, image, a website, anything. Well, all the best but I’m not sure what to think about this.

Tried to see exactly who ZT Productions is…

http://www.ztproductions.com/

Didn’t see much else that made sense for a studio that supposedly is bringing such a huge franchise to the big-screen…

Please post some official posters like myke said.

How do youu plan to deal with copyright?

Um that site made alot of sense… lol. No offense. do you have any screen shots on the site at least.

Judging from the link you sent and the description he gave above and possible this little quote from the site

Hey everyone my name is Zach T****, and I’m 17 year old living in New Hampshire. I like to think of myself as an “online entrepreneur” after having successfully completed some great website ventures. I’m going into my final year of high school and I can proudly say that I’ve never had a legit job. Thankfully I’ve learned several ways to earn money without leaving my computer.
and with the signature CGI Master (Graphics/Animation Director) I don’t think he is making a serious movie. maybe a fan film, at best. But I could be wrong, hope I am and if not I wish him luck. Look forward to any updates if any in the Focused critic thread though. Bye for now!

P.s. Let me know how well you go with blenderpeople. I’m sure harkyman would be as interested as I am.

oh i didnt see that

I hope you realise you’re going to have to top this:

Oh my! Its hilarious! The Light of Courage I mean ! loool thanks for the link!

Dani

All i have to say is good luck cgi

Can’t wait for more news!

Hey guys,
Ok, you’re looking at the wrong site.
The site is www.ztproductions.page.tl
And I know all of you are wanting to see a few things, and i cannot promise any blend files, but i will be able to show some pictures of some s and stuff that we have made so far.
And, i know about your concerns about this being a cheesy movie.
Even if i told you it won’t, you probably still wouldn’t believe me without some REAL evidence.
So, I will upload some pictures AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Thanks for your concerns and replies,
CGI Master

Hey guys,
Ok, you’re looking at the wrong site.
The site is www.ztproductions.page.tl
And I know all of you are wanting to see a few things, and i cannot promise any blend files, but i will be able to show some pictures of some s and stuff that we have made so far.
And, i know about your concerns about this being a cheesy movie.
Even if i told you it won’t, you probably still wouldn’t believe me without some REAL evidence.
So, I will upload some pictures AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Thanks for your concerns and replies,
CGI Master

Hey,
Our website editor is away right now, so pictures won’t be on the website untill a few days.
Regards,
CGI Master

o.k. well we look forward to your stuff. BTW. Have you finished the lego Transformers movie yet?

In Assosiation with…
Blender and Windows Movie Maker

uhm… Dont use windows movie maker! I can give you some hints about opensource video editors, but i dont know how serious this project is.

what are some open source movie editors