I am planning to do a 3D head model and video to depict a surgical procedure. These are the steps that I would like to take:
- Create a 3D head (or download one). Ideally, it would appear to be a human head with skin, etc.
- The 3D head should be able to rotate around
- A simulated wound would appear on the nose
- Surgical repair would be simulated
- Finally, the repaired 3D head would rotate around again.
I have a pretty powerful PC and the following software.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (trial version)
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate V12
Adobe Creative Suite CS4 (Photoshop does some 3D)
Given the above, is my project possible? If not, does anyone have any suggestions?
Any information or suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!