Newbie Help! Blender to SteamVR

Hi All! So I am VERY new to all of this. I went through the Blender Guru youtube tutorial to make the donut and coffee and prior to learning some of Blender I was working on a SteamVR room I made through the steam workshop and hammer.

I now have my donut and coffee I want to export and bring into my SteamVR enivornment. However, I am now just learning the steamvr stuff doesnt support complicated shadowing/materials/etc.

So, does anyone know what I need to do to get the donut from the Blender Guru I made into VR? My other issue is now that the tutorial is done if I just select the donut and look at the UV unwrapped version it doesnt really have all the texture/color/etc. Just the base texture picture he had us import and then we used the nodes and coloring seperating to layer onto it. I tried baking the donut and it gave me an error and I’m having a really hard time figuring out what I even need to google to help me drill down what I need to get from finished nice product in Blender to export it into a file acceptable and readable in the steamvr workshop.

Any suggestions what where to start, bonus points if you did this donut tutorial and can point me in the direction of how to get a flat singular UV for all the coloring we did for export would be helpful? but frankly I am overwhelmed and at a lose at this point and unsure how to move forward. Thanks.