NFT madness

I don’t want to shame anyone. I just want to say: stop and think before losing your time and currency. If someone sell something for millions, it is not means you and me can repeat it just like that. I know, idea of easy money is sweet, for me too, but really earn something here can only famous or very lucky person, I guess. This is not hate of NFT, it may be great tool, but now it is just madness around it, make a rational decision.

More in my insta @ iltaen

P.S. If I will sell it as NFT, it will be the top of irony.

4 Likes

The only thing missing from your clever shot is the man who’s collecting a “transaction fee” – in US Dollars, by the way – from every lemming who’s throwing himself off that cliff. Maybe you need to add a turnstile and a ticket booth. :money_with_wings:

These are the con men who are making actual profits.

PT Barnum said it best: “There’s a sucker born every minute, and two to take him.” :man_shrugging: The lure of instant wealth can persuade many people to take leave of their senses, and common sense, and therefore, their cash.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds was written in 1841. Now in the public domain and therefore readily available online, it is as true today as it was then. (Even though the language is “a bit Victorian,” of course because it was, it’s an easy and fast read.) Caveat Emptor.

2 Likes

totally agree!

What is NFT!? I’ll Google for it! :thinking:

@sundialsvc4 gets a like for mentioning The Madness of Crowds. Should be required reading in schools.

I have no knowledge of nft, good, bad, just a thing, I don’t know. Your art expresses timeless truths about us humans. Adding a turnstile could be a good point for nft and some other things but as it is the art applies more universally to many things in life. It also gives the viewer room to find his own meaning in it. I like that in art.

1 Like