Nice 3D anim : Cellular Visions: The Inner Life of a Cell

:smiley: a very impressive piece of work, and as someone working in biochemistry, I can say the animation is more or less correct.

It should change the actual static vision most of the people have about proteins and all these smalls molecule that make us what we are : living and sentient blenderheads :stuck_out_tongue:

And you know what? As a blender user, I am sure Blender can do similar things :wink: if not better (working on something similar to this animation, but still under NDA)

Wow, really complex. I noticed the word evolved was no where in the article. I guess after working on a project like that for a long time you sort of doubt that all that assembled itself when lighting struck water with chemicals. I was hoping for a DNA copying sequence though. oh well

Wtf are you talking about?

That is an incredibely great animation, especially when you turn the sound off and play it to β€œBrick house” by the commodores instead.

Lol, our biology teacher showed us this in class the other day. That walking protein owns all.