Nice Girly 2nd version

That one is much better. Actually you should put all of your images here. And call it the six nice girls.

Great Work.
Thanks for sharing.
It is inspirational to see such quality work.

to make it interesting?

.b

The skin, particularily on the legs and knees of the second model looks amazing it would be nice to know how you achieved that level of realism, the clothes look great also.
As far as looking at the work purely as an image, I see quite a few of these barbiesque - fashion style works on the cg society gallery it seems to be a genre in its own right, I can understand someone wanting to perfect figurative modeling and texturing which certainly isn’t easy. Sometimes these kinds of images are open to the old argument, the accusation that they objectify women, I think these particular renders rise above that, coming across more as glamorous fashion illustrations.
For what they are they’re extremely well done, im more into the sci-fi type stuff myself but as said previouly, each to their own.

The second one is better by far, the first one is too white washed. In the general scheme of things, they are both excellent.

How did you do the skin on the legs? The knee and thighs look very real.

wow , i’m very proud of you …
i wonder when i would see an open blend like this on the net ? , so people get smart as you are !!!

congrats .

PS :- i really want to know how the skin material and the lighting was made … :frowning:

good luck man .

one day ill try to do somethin like this dream
i think the only crit is that u have kinda problem with jagged edges, try to render double size and than resize image to half size, cause also on the second picture the hand and the bag suffer from that
but again : superb !!! afaik