Niklas Werth Daily Art

I’ve been doing daily art and I figure i should probably post it somewhere other instagram.

Edit: New thumbnail

I’m hoping to keep this up for awhile, but it is a little exhausting. I haven’t used a single model from anyone but myself.

Some of them are shitty, as you might expect from less than a days work, so bare with me, especially at the start here.

Also, some of the videos i guess im gonna have to compress/cut off because of the size limit on uploads.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Second angle variant, same day:

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

6 Likes

The original post is getting really laggy to edit, so im gonna start adding stuff in replies.

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Okay it looks like after 7 uploads in one post, the webpage starts freezing, so on to the next post.

2 Likes

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

3 Likes

Day 20

Day 21

very compressed

Edit:

Day 22

4 Likes

Day 23

Didn’t really have enough time so there’s some big ol issues in this one.

1 Like

Day 24

2 Likes

Day 25
#stress
For full experience, please put in headphones, set volume to max, press your eyes into the screen and play on repeat for the rest of your life.

Day 26

2 Likes

Day 27

2 Likes

Day 28

Day 29

Todays post is longer, and i dont want to deal with compressing, and probably cutting part of it to make it fit in the 5MB upload limit, so heres a link to it on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/B44FJX5Dtnz/

oh i forgot to post it yesterday.

Day 30

Day 31 is like 30 MB’s so heres another link to instagram instead of an upload.

Day 32.

Day 33

Day 34

“Dont talk to me, or my son ever again.”

Day 35

Day 36

1 Like

Yesterday was day 37 and I made this after work.

Today is my birthday so I’ve been busy all day with family but plan to bust something out soon.

edit:

Day 38 complete.

Aside from day 35. I still haven’t used any third party assets. (day 35 has a swat body from mixamo.) Day 35 may have been a mistake that has tarnished an otherwise very pure run.

1 Like

Day 39

Day 40

1 Like