Niklas Werth Sketchbook

I’ve been doing daily art and I figure i should probably post it somewhere other instagram.
edit6: I no longer do daily art, but I do update here semi-regulary right now.
Here’s another new thumbnail.

edit5: new new new new new thumbnail.

edit4: new new new new thumbnail. aka day 157

edit3: new new new thumbnail, aka day 149

edit2: new new thumbnail, aka day 132

Edit: New thumbnail

I’m hoping to keep this up for awhile, but it is a little exhausting. I haven’t used a single model from anyone but myself.

Some of them are shitty, as you might expect from less than a days work, so bare with me, especially at the start here.

Also, some of the videos i guess im gonna have to compress/cut off because of the size limit on uploads.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Second angle variant, same day:

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

27 Likes

The original post is getting really laggy to edit, so im gonna start adding stuff in replies.

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Okay it looks like after 7 uploads in one post, the webpage starts freezing, so on to the next post.

4 Likes

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

5 Likes

Day 20

Day 21

very compressed

Edit:

Day 22

7 Likes

Day 23

Didn’t really have enough time so there’s some big ol issues in this one.

2 Likes

Day 24

2 Likes

Day 25
#stress
For full experience, please put in headphones, set volume to max, press your eyes into the screen and play on repeat for the rest of your life.

Day 26

2 Likes

Day 27

2 Likes

Day 28

Day 29

Todays post is longer, and i dont want to deal with compressing, and probably cutting part of it to make it fit in the 5MB upload limit, so heres a link to it on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/B44FJX5Dtnz/

oh i forgot to post it yesterday.

Day 30

Day 31 is like 30 MB’s so heres another link to instagram instead of an upload.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B49WZUQjIa-/

Day 32.

Day 33

Day 34

“Dont talk to me, or my son ever again.”

Day 35

3 Likes

Day 36

3 Likes

Yesterday was day 37 and I made this after work.

Today is my birthday so I’ve been busy all day with family but plan to bust something out soon.

edit:

Day 38 complete.

Aside from day 35. I still haven’t used any third party assets. (day 35 has a swat body from mixamo.) Day 35 may have been a mistake that has tarnished an otherwise very pure run.

1 Like

Day 39

Day 40

2 Likes