I started on this a couple of days ago, I’m modeling a drift tuned Nissan Silvia from scratch using blueprints for the original car as well as lot of reference pictures from Google.
I very rarely work with 3D and I’m still very inexperienced (this is my first car model ever!!), so this will be quite a project for me.
Please take notice, the render may differ from each picture as I’m trying to figure out Cycles.
Let me know what you think
First time I’m modeling rims (thx Andrew @ Blenderguru for all the great tutorials)
The result together with the tires
Early stage (~16h work)
Latest update (I noticed the headlights are a bit too overexposed)