No collision vs static

Wasn’t sure how to title my question. I am using armatures and the objects are free floatng
avoiding other objects by using radar sensors here is my problem when two or more of my objects are close together they detect each other and move out of the way because they are close to they sometimes go through each other I have tried increasing the length of the radar but still this happens. how can i make it so if 2 objects bump they don’t go through each other. i have tried lots of combinations like instead of no collison on the mesh using sensor detect, or static which makes the armature go crazy, nothing works

digiman

Dude, clarify!
What’s the actors hierarchy? Armature->mesh?
If that’s the case, go: Control Object [(empty)dynamic or rigid]-> Armature (static, ghost)->mesh.
When asking for help try to give as much detail as possible. Most of us can’t read hidden thoughts in words!
Hope it helps…

I thought i was being clear. I tried your suggestions they seem to alter the movements of my objects. To be clear my armature is set rigid, the mesh no collision, no matter what combo i try if the objects are close they sometimes go through each other if i set them to dynamic or rigid and the armature to static it seems to mess up the movements not sure why thanks anyway

digiman