No Control Points in "Curve" Stroke Method

Hello everyone. I’m currently having a problem in Blender 2.79b where the control points and handles for the “curve” stroke method do not appear when texture painting. I create a new curve, then hold down control and click to place each node of the curve, but the control points do not appear (I’ve also tried clicking and dragging). Clicking “Draw Curve” after this does draw the curve to the texture, but the control points are never shown, so I can’t edit the curve. I would really appreciate any help!

Okay, after trying a few more things I managed to solve the issue, but not figure out its cause. Still, I’d like to show how I dealt with it in case someone else has the same problem. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of this sooner, but it seems like the issue only affected that one specific .blend file, so I was able to fix things by importing the objects from that file into an empty .blend file.

Still waiting for that “thing” youre talking about you did to fix this problem :slight_smile:
Nvm, you did. Imported into a new blender file, which means that blender has a bug which still is occuring in 4.0.2. The curves are just not visible when drawing them with Ctrl+RMB