No Cows

A quick project made yesterday. using Graswald, The Grove and Blender. with some Photoshop work on the background.

54 Likes

I feel this breath of fresh air (even more with this winter outside my window :slight_smile: )
but the road would use some more dust…

great render

Jarek D(DJ)

2 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Nice Work Nulus , but the road is too smooth for me. I think it would be better if you just use some ups and downs in the road. nice work!

Very nice work!

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy!

1 Like

Is the blur on the trees actual motion blur or Photoshop work?

Very pretty!
Just a technical note, the road is… I don’t know what’s going on with it. If it’s for cars then the wheel tracks are going to be equidistant. If it’s for animal-drawn carts the tracks will still be equidistant, but there will also be a third track in the middle from where the animal is walking. If it’s a footpath, there will only be one track.

looks like screenshot from Black Desert online )
NIce work!

Wow. Makes my scene looks like crap. Why didn’t I think of this?

Wow a quick project?!?!?! This looks so nice, great job. Your image toning is wonderful.

My only critics :slight_smile: is that tree in the middle of the image on the right. The blue haze is over the tree while its not that far from the camera. Yet on the right the bigger tree is further from the camera seems to have less haze.

So,…It looks really good. There are just a few issues you need to address. Make the road a bit more dirty, like it has been walked on a lot. and the mountains could look a bit better (it is almost obvious that it is a picture.)
Good job mate. keep going!