No One Knows Where This Video Came From Or How It Was Made, And It’s Freaking People

does it mention a specific president? I still think it’s an art film of some kind. There are lots of presidents.

From the linked site:

They also analyzed the codes that flashed across the screen. The first turned out to be coordinates for the White House.

A second frame turned out to have Morse code. It translated to “REDLIPSLIKETENTH.” When rearranged, the letters read, “KILLTHEPRESIDENT.”

I guess I failed to read it thoroughly. Something I have been known to do while answering peoples questions in the support section as well.

art film kid must think he’s funny

let’s see how funny he thinks he is after getting in jail for terrorist threats

Aren’t you being a little bit too paranoid…? Do you really think someone is going to see that and think there are instructions to kill the president…? I mean, even getting close to a president is difficult enough already (in any country), let alone try to kill him hehe. Of course threats should ALWAYS taken seriously, but come on! The people who made the video is probably the same people that started the rumors about it’s meaning and it’s hidden messages online. That’s very common in guerilla marketing.

That could even be part of some twisted marketing campaign for a new movie or videogame… I don’t really see how that video can be seen as something more than a bad joke, an art project, or a failed attempt at a short film.

You don’t have to believe it, tell ya what though if what I said were true it’d be a pretty handy tactic for a government or organization to wield. I mean no one would believe you if you told them.

Looking at the symbolism, it seems to depict notions of the mystery schools. The G inside the eye is reminiscent of masonic symbolism. The angle at the bottom, right corner appears to be a specific angle. The semi-circular marking in corner suggests it. The rotation may be depicting a number sequence or a mathematical equation associated with a base 6 or more accurately base 12 math trick.

It’s not beyond Hollywood or even the game industry to reference the mystery schools in their works. The clip is dense with content and well shot with the indie style. It may just be a stunt.

It’s not uncommon for a country to operate a propaganda wing in foreign countries. The US, for instance, operates radio stations in a variety of foreign countries such as Radio Free Asia

Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, nonprofit international broadcaster created by the U.S. Government that broadcasts and publishes online news, information, and commentary to listeners in East Asia while “advancing the goals of U.S. foreign policy.” RFA is funded by the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), an independent agency of the United States government responsible for all non-military, international broadcasting sponsored by the U.S government (such as Radio Free Europe), which appoints the board of RFA. RFA distributes content in nine Asian languages for audiences in six countries.

This is by no means any secret to citizens of most governments, really I think it’s the expected behavior, but I think that while a lot of people acknowledge their governments spread their agendas ideologically they fail to realize that other governments are doing the same thing in their own country too.

Take Russia for instance, Russia has become, and it’s no secret, a big supporter of the Texas Secessionist movement:
Putin’s Plot to Get Texas to Secede
Is Russia Pushing for Texas Secession?
Vladimir Putin Supports Texas Secession Movement
Why Vladimir Putin Wants Texas to Secede from the U.S.

Another big supporter of the Secessionist movement is Alex Jones, a Texan, who also promotes, as Ace Dragon is aware, hardcore conspiracy theories aimed at fomenting distrust in the US government. These conspiracies often center around so called secret societies such as the Freemasons. Many of Alex Jones’ followers would be your survivalist types, people who know how to read GPS coordinates and morse code, people who look for hidden ‘secret’ messages. People who distrust the US government and, often, have a deep hatred for the US president.

Last episode of South Park described the type of site this is linked to perfectly…

Not only is it a crime to threaten the President (or any other government official … including your postal carrier) with violence, it is also in extremely poor taste.

If you don’t like something the government is doing, work within the system to change it. Yeah, if enough millions of you feel the same way, “anything can change.”

Likewise, if you don’t like what an official is doing, work to get his/her ass fired, or impeached. “By Due Process of Law …”

What you cannot do … and don’t think you’re being clever if you try … is to suggest that the person should be murdered. (Or even, “harmed.”) Period.

Even if you do not respect an Officeholder … even if you hate his/her guts (and you have every legal right to do that) … respect the Office. “And the country for which it stands.” You’ve never walked an inch in the Officeholder’s moccasins, and you likely never will.

hope that applies to you posting inane drama queen crap too.

I was just chatting on Facebook and it reminded me of this for some reason. He may be, by some measures, the most powerful man in the world, but getting death threats and essentially being spat upon on a daily basis has gotta suck.

Sympathy for the President. Someone send that man a bouquet of flowers :slight_smile: