hi, i wondered if anyone oculd help me with a problem i have when accessing blender from my college, its UI seems to be missing alot more than i have on my home computer and i have no idea how to fix it "/
- this happens on every computer in college that ive tried
- shortcuts can still be used (but since im a blenewb idk them)
- i wont be able to do a clean reinstall "/
- i have asked some computer science tutors and they dont know how to fix it (not having used blender themselves)
- the two attachments show screenshots of belnder as soon as the main window opens and once the splash (?) screen has been closed
this isnt so much of a problem now, but after finishing a games design unit we’ll be moving into development, and having access to blender during free time would help greatly.