Nocturnal ballet

Are you saying that this render took you 2 years :o ? lol. Apart from that, everything is perfect! Well done :smiley:

excellent work, great render indeed. *5
2 years maybe but how many hours?
as for the banner, congratulations of course, its a fine work.
Terrible banner though. Please mods be more careful, you need a fine composition there.

Simply brilliant, like all your other work! Really love your attention to detail, particularly with the textures; helps bring the scene to life. ā€˜To Charge My Batteriesā€™ was my deskktop background for ages, now I think Iā€™ve found a new one!

Congrats on the banner.

Your work never fails to amaze me. The color of the ballerinaā€™s upper body contrasts the rest of the scene somewhat harshly, particularly the legs. It is very pretty and detailed but iā€™d be curious to see a version that goes along with the rest of the scene. This may very well be your intention and you are the superior artist so very well done

Technically first rate as always but even more noteworthy is the concept, I can easily see this as a still from a great little short animated film!

Wow, this certainly is a drool worthy render for us Blender fanatics. Urges me to go buy Octane more and more. Outstanding DOF and textures dude.

Please, a wire viewport capture.

wow, so realistic and great use of DOF

Thanks to all for your kind words and thanks to BlenderArtists for the banner :wink:

Wow that really looks Real!
Almost looks like a photo took in real life!:yes:

Hi all! Sorry if I posting this message in wrong category, but I want to say THANKS to admins pf this great forum! I have found so many interesting information on itā€¦ One more time - thank you! Delete this message if you want.

Very impressive work.
I love the table texture among everything else!

manā€¦ those are some beautiful renders, inspiring textures, and amazing models!

wow, amazing texture work there

Nice style.

maybe the arms are too longā€¦ but this a GREAT work! :wink:

Oh my god, this looks perfect

WOW
I wonder if I can create something like yours :open_mouth:

What a concept and render, no surprise itā€™s been in your head for two years.

Indeed. Why couldnā€™t this be a short animated film?

I can almost see the character for whom this ballerina might be a figment of his imagination ā€¦ or, as the case may be, of his reality. And Iā€™d like to know (or rather, seeā€¦) more about this character.

Maybe Iā€™m the only guy around who still really digs the first Blender animated film, Elephantā€™s Dream, in terms of its role as a character study. Whatever person it may be who might transform a compass into a ballerina, Iā€™d like to peek into his or her life. Whatever reason that person might have for making such a leapā€¦ Iā€™d like to see it for three minutes give or take.

And the ballerina herself, locked within the world of another manā€™s dreamsā€¦ there must be a story there, too. What would it be like, to be a character that could not exist?

Show it to me.