NodeCustomBuilder 2.8

Price dropped into 4 dollars.

Price dropped into 3 dollars.

1 Like

Just got my copy thanks.

Let’s make this even more interesting. If I get 50 new buyers in one month, I will remove the price overall and give this addon for free for everyone. And I will continue to keep this addon updated. Sounds a good deal :slight_smile: Todays new buyers count is already 3, so 47 left.

1 Like

8/50 is done. Deadline is 17.8.2019. Keeping this speed you guys can make this addon free.

2 Likes

Bought. Thank you.

1 Like

hello its been awhile and i encounter a bug again i hope you can fix
it doesnt remember the label here’s the video

Another Request instead of Folders.txt
allow us to create reorganize the category by creating folder in Node Custom Builder

Thanks for the bug report. Label issue is now fixed and the latest version can be downloaded now.

About folder request. This is very good idea. I did some test and there is some updating issues if I change the folder structure. I will keep testing and see if I find I good way to code this.

1 Like

that was fast , thank you for continue supporting the addon just letting you know gumroad not yet updated still ver 40

I always forget that one :smiley: Now gumroad is updated too. I really like to develop this addon. I have a couple good ideas how to make this even better.

1 Like

Can the label color be recorded?

There is color for node. And that can be recorded. I don’t see that only label box color could be isolated and recorded.

Hello,

i created and save world node. But when i try to load this node i have error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\NodeCustomBuilder\__init__.py", line 340, in execute
    read_json.read(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\NodeCustomBuilder\read_json.py", line 185, in read
    if(p['extra_settings'][0] != -1):
IndexError: list index out of range

WL__Default__242.json (12.3 KB)

Hi!

Thanks for reporting this. I updated the addon that fixes this issue. Gumroad also updated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now works great! Thank You!

1 Like

Hey @haikalle ,
I’ve just installed v51 from Blendermarket and I get such error when trying to create a new custom folder. Could you please have a look. It occurs only in case there are no presets created yet:

Summary

ksnip_20190821-142730

I also have two suggestions for new features:

1. Overwrite existing preset, which would be handy while tweaking setup
  2. Move presets between existing folders

Great addon by the way :slight_smile: Thanks for developing.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. Right now middle of moving into my new flat. Takes one more week and after that I’m able to do some coding again :slight_smile:

I move my “Documents” folder to another partision using Windows move function:

after move when i start Blender in terminal i have:

File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\NodeCustomBuilder\__init__.py", line 50, in get_items
    file = open(folder_file, "w")
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\radi0n\\Documents\\NodeCustomBuilder\\folders.txt'
File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\NodeCustomBuilder\__init__.py", line 43, in get_items
WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1460 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value '0' matches no enum in 'Scene', 'Scene', 'custom_folders'
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.81\scripts\addons\NodeCustomBuilder\__init__.py", line 50, in get_items

In new location i have H:\Documents\NodeCustomBuilder directory

I just noticed that there is an issue with World nodes. They seem to save correctly - preset is displayed on the list - but clicking ‘Load’ button does not load them. There are no errors nor console messages.

Side question: will this addon handle correctly new types of nodes which have just been implemented in 2.81, or it would require an update?

Hi! It needs an update. Could you say what are the new nodes in 2.81 and I will update them to work with my addon.

Sometimes you need to press refresh button to see updated list. Could this solve your problem.