Nodes and Renders

Hello,

I have a question about a Blender functionality:
When I was following a tutorial , which told me to do somethings in Nodes Viewer (in Composing Nodes mode), I got a pretty cool result.

It turns out that when trying to render, renders the “before” and not “after”. Therefore, the result I wanted was to render what you see in the Viewer Node.
By the way, is it possible to incorporate this outcome to what was before (the two projects , the “before” and “after” in the same file and the same animation without losing attributes).

On the "after " and below the “before”

EDIT: Last but not least , if someone could explain what it is for these three modes of Nodes and how they can be harnessed and realteraded or only for certain specified objects.
Thanks and Regards. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Last but not least , if someone could explain what it is for these three modes of Nodes and how they can be harnessed and realteraded or only for certain specified objects.

Material nodes = use nodes to make materials
Texture nodes = use nodes to make textures
Compositing nodes = use nodes for post processing your render / imported footage

It turns out that when trying to render, renders the “before” and not “after”. Therefore, the result I wanted was to render what you see in the Viewer Node.
Connect the output node to the same output the viewer node is connected to or set the image editor window to Viewer Node and same the image from Image / Save as Image menu

By the way, is it possible to incorporate this outcome to what was before (the two projects , the “before” and “after” in the same file and the same animation without losing attributes).
Use a File output node to save as many images as you want from any point in the node tree. If you set the output format to Multilayer OpenEXR you can save multiple outputs in a single file

Hey Richard, thanks for the help.

That did the job. English is not my native language so it’s hard to move around in these programs (I speak and read just fine, but text, not program interfaces and stuff like that, which is different for me in that regard).

I have another question, as part of the last part of the first post.
Can I add an Input just for a single object? or is this only possible as “a whole package”? Or do I have to save an object, texturize and “yadda yadda” and then import the whole thing elsewhere? I’m really having a hard time understanding how these nodes thing work.

Thanks again.