Nodes for values

I’d like to be able to use a node, or node group really, to drive other things. One example is if you are using multiple scenes, it would be nice to have a way to change the value of the number of samples that each scene is rendering, or the resolution, or the percentage of the resolution. Connect what you want, right?
Of course, one problem here is, you can only set drivers for keyable things right? But I might want to change values for things in the render properties tab, None of which have the ability to be driven, but can be drivers which is funny.

I’m just curious if anyone else knows how to do this, or has the desire to do this.
The other day I had to render out an image from 12 different scenes. if I had to change the resolution, I’d have to open each scene, and set the value there. Change another value like the number of render samples? Repeat. I know there are ways of copying render settings. I don’t know how, but I’ve seen that you Can do it.

another Node I’d like is to set up an RGB node to drive my material color, and also the viewport display color (which I might want to add other nodes to in between)

Basically, I just want to create a node, give it a name, then call on that node from wherever I please. Seems like a feature request, but I don’t know Blender well enough to know if it actually exists or not.