Nomad Truck...

Hi, first post…
It’s about a project I’ve began a long time ago, but I don’t have enough time to work on it as I want.
It’s a light cargo truck Nissan Cabstar, but what the most interesting is the inside. But I wan’t the outside to look good too…
I’ve tryed to make it light because I wan’t to animate it, there are still some things I dislike in the pictures.
Critics and Comments are welcome.
Rendered with Yafray, HDRi
PS : Totally satisfied of my new PC : 3min30 on a core2 quad Q6600 2GRam against 59min for my old P4 3.2Ghz with 1Gram…

Attachments

Looks great! Can you share your lighting set up?

Thanks,

Do you have one gram of RAM?:stuck_out_tongue:
Well mine 1 Gig bar weighs a bit more :stuck_out_tongue:
(Nah I know what your saying)

OT:
Nice truck, although I don’t really know if it’s more low poly or high poly.

That’s a very nice model and render with a good light setup. Nothing to comment, 5 stars.

Lighting setup… is light.

No lamp, no spot, no area, no sun… only global illumination with an HDRI in skydome. that’s why I have problems to render interior parts (there is no light at all inside the cab… so I placed a lamp inside it). It’s like if there was no light going through the glass. If somebody knows another trick… it would be cool.
I can give you more details about this setup when I have the information (I’m at work :wink: … )

Thats wonderfull… its quite simple (boxy and that), but the way you’ve done it is amazing, its so well presented, realistic, i love it…

any chanse of a wireframe for me to oggle at?

here are the wires. I laught when I see them… some surfaces are really not correct, But it’s my first work and it seems to not look so bad with subsurf. I don’t really know too if it’s considered like a low poly or not.

Attachments

i think this is one of the best first posts ever… and if it is your first model… you will go far…

Awsomeness…

Joe

Hi, some months after, i m still working on this project…

I would like to show the interior of the box in a cubic quicktime VR.
here is a picture made with blender but i want to use Yafray because all my settings are already done. Does anybody know how to proceed? Thanks

Attachments