Non-python show-mouse demo! :D

Now is there anyway to grab and drag something with the cursor in this ?

using python there is… :wink:

Interesting…why would you want to “Keep it python-free”?

I said so! It would lose it’s specialty with Python, but I guess it is more because I can only make this showmouse script:

import GameLogic
import Rasterizer

Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

Obviously, I need to learn python.

I guess Python is better, so use it all you want.

I said so! It would lose it’s specialty with Python, but I guess it is more because I can only make this showmouse script:

import GameLogic
import Rasterizer

Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

I guess Python is better, so use it all you want.[/quote]

From here on you could slowy add to it so it remains clean and simple but worth using and actually works.

A simple feature idea towards it would be if you could mimic the way a normal item moves in the 3d view with grab.

import GameLogic
import Rasterizer

Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

From here on you could slowy add to it so it remains clean and simple but worth using and actually works.

A simple feature idea towards it would be if you could mimic the way a normal item moves in the 3d view with grab.[/quote]

There is a script for that, but I don’t want to use someone else’s script…

And if the grid was higher-res, then it could be as low as 14 FPS. :x

Where is a good GameBlender Python tut?

import GameLogic
import Rasterizer

Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

A simple feature idea towards it would be if you could mimic the way a normal item moves in the 3d view with grab.[/quote]

Where is a good GameBlender Python tut?[/quote]

I have seen nothing that mimics the basic grab feature. The most I have found is a hack like , but they all depend on the camera staying at some locked point. And the grab os not spot on.

Please please :smiley:

import GameLogic
import Rasterizer

Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

Where is a good GameBlender Python tut?[/quote]

I have seen nothing that mimics the basic grab feature. The most I have found is a hack like , but they all depend on the camera staying at some locked point. And the grab os not spot on.

Please please :D[/quote]

:expressionless: Sorry… I was thinking of a different script.