**NorcoWolverine MountainBike**

Just started this project last night, didn’t have much time to work on it though cause I had to go to sleep. So far i have the frame done, and I’m starting work on the handle bars, and soon the front fork as well as maybe the tires. This is a quick test render of the bike. The bike model itself is probably going to be part of a bigger scene that I am planning on making so keep your eyes open:D

Here is the pic :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, and by the way the tires are temporary :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

Nice work, what you have so far is looking good, no crits here.

Just a quick update. I am now working on the seat, and will soon start adding more parts to the handle bars. Tires are still temporary.

Attachments

REallly starting to get a feel for the model. This is a minor update, I think im just goign to work on the bigger parts for now, then i will add the more detailed stuff like chain, gears, breaks, all taht stuff. for now im goign to focus on the bigger stuff so the bike really takes the shape of the biek im tryign to model

Attachments

Ok, I’m basically done with the main shape, I will start working on the smaller and more detailed parts when I have the time. By the way, anyone have any tips on making good bike tires?.

Attachments

This is just a material test for the bike. I don’t know if I will keep it or not. I think it looks ok, but I’d love to hear what you guys think.

Attachments

Looks like your progressing nicely, it is looking very good so far. The green doesn’t look to bad…

Sorry, haven’t attempted to make a bike before so I can’t give you any good info on making the tyres but I think you should try doing to car tyre making tutorials and then apply the same principles on a thinner scale for the bike tyre. I once done a tutorial on making a car tyre rim and tyre… it was all about make the cross section shape of the rim and them spin duplicating it in a 360 circle. I will try and find the tutorial for you.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Zane