Normal map doesn't get baked for UVs off texture

Hey guys. I have a question about normal map baking. So I am baking using the standard high poly to low poly normal map baking process (I’m not new to this) and the bake goes well, however, I notice the UVs that don’t stay on the texture don’t get any normal information when baked out.

To me, it seemed like this should have worked though because Blender could have just noticed the UVs were off the texture, so it would just loop it around to the other side, but that didn’t happen. Is there a way to make it do this?

Even if UVs can be used to “wrap arround” i wouldn’t recommendt this for something like an eye… and it seems to be normal map backing doesn’ like this also… So maybe you just move he UVs one quarter to the right and also does this for you texture (in any paint app) ??

Looks like Blender only bakes inside of 0 to 1 square. I think you do not need your UV perfectly proportional, since it is meant for baking, not hand painting. Just scale down the portion which pokes outside on X axis