Norman Rig - Glitched Head

Hello. I’m currently working on a project for my high school animation project: a walk cycle with a depressed emotion. While the rest of the class is using an old version of Lightwave, I’m using Blender, which I am far more efficient at. I therefore had to get my own rig, and I remembered finding Norman a while ago. I animated my basic cycle, but at I did a glitch made itself apparent. Pic below.

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1912/normanwhat.png

As I’m sure you can tell, his facial features are staying in their rest position, while he has strange polygons coming out the front of his face. This issue does not show up within Blender, only while rendering. Has anybody else had this issue, or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Figured out those vertices off the front of his face are his eyebrows, in case that helps.

I solved this problem. When you select the mesh of the eyes and the brows, you see armature modifier and deform modifier. One of them is switched off and you have to enable it back. That’s how i solved this problem…

Ah, how did I miss that when I checked the file? Thanks for that, much appreciated. You do have to turn on armature for the joint eyes/ears/nose/mouth mesh, but for the eyebrows you actually have to turn deform off. Not sure why, but either way, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.