NOW A MONKEY! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! but...

(Ecks) #1

Well I’m happy because now I am a mokey! yep this is my 500th post! but one thing is in my mind…

i remember someone said that a forum monkey was habitually good in python script, a VERY good modeller/animator and some other things…and well I don’t even know any thing about python and my modelling skill are not that good…I can make goos ship model but I can’t model any face…so well do you accept me in your monkey clan anyway? :frowning: :wink:

Bye everyone, and thank you Kib for letting me posting 500 little reply! :smiley:

(Dittohead) #2

welcome to the forum dunkey club!!!

(BgDM) #3

Mine suck too. I also know absolutley nothing about python.

Hell no! :wink:

Just kiddin. Welcome. Enjoy, Eat and be merry.

I don’t remember anyone saying you had to be good at Blender to be a Monkey. Just that most of the gang up here have been using it for quite some time and know, or seem to know :o , a lot about it. That’s all.

BgDM

(Alltaken) #4

Isn’t it the more posts you post the worse you are at blender.

cause you are spending all your time posting and none of it working.

he he he just kidding.

don’t eat too many bannanas.

(blengine) #5

if only u could spend as much time blending as u do posting :wink: lol jus kiddin, welcome to the club…

enjoy your stay

remeber, no girls allowd!

(Timonides) #6

Hello X-W…

Welcome to the monkey clan… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You don’t have to worry about it… Being here enough time to reach 500 posts, means that you have been blending for quite a while… And from what I have seen from you, YOU CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN BLENDING QUITE A WHILE… :wink:

btw I hope you’ve seen and liked the “bannanas” that came with yesterday’s mail… :wink:

/me has to climb back to my tree to do some blending now… cu soon…

Spyros.