(NSFW) editing body parts of pre-made model?

i’m working on a model request from someone to make body parts of a model bigger, but i’m having some trouble doing it.

heres the model

basically all i need to do is make certain parts of the model ( the breasts and thighs specifically) bigger. i try using proportional editing, but it ends up looking odd or blocky. i assume i need to make the parts i want to size up higher poly, so i subdivide smooth the areas, but i still cant seem to form the shape correctly.

does anyone have any tips on editing body parts of a model to make them bigger while still looking appealing?

Can’t you go into sculpt mode, and use the Inflate tool? Make sure you have symmetry on, and the use the inflate tool from a distance, and start at a low strength to make sure it looks right.

I can imagine that it will be difficult to work with it, since its all triangles.

You should just throw that mesh away before it frustrates you with its geometry problems. If you just want generic anatomy download Makehumanand get a far superior all quadrilateral geometry to begin with.

thanks for the advice, i’ll use this tool from now on along with some edit mode stuff.

unfortunately this isnt an option because the model is already rigged and textured and is supposed to be the exact same body type, not counting the size increases. plus it needs to be exported to a certain file type so it can work in a program the person wants to use it for.