Numarul7 SketchBook *udapte* Style changes :)

Lerning to draw passed 2 weeks so don`t expect something brilliant :slight_smile:

Just some sketch`s

some talent here…i love the last one for some reason…
good work…keep it up…:wink:

:eyebrowlift:Probing my Trust wireless tablet
Round two

Just quick one Autoportret:p (No picure reference > just from my imagination)

I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve done a little draw-over on your last piece. I like what you’ve been able to do after just two weeks of learning. However, one of the things you have to learn (though, this doesn’t always apply, but it’s helpful for beginning) is to forget what you know and draw what you see. For instance, you know that the eye forms that pointy ellipse shape and closes on both sides. However, you don’t see that from all angles… so from a flat side profile, for example, the eyes look a bit odd. I’ve attached a draw-over on the eye of your last piece as an example of what I’m talking about. This is a bit closer to what a side-view eye looks like.

Hopefully you find this helpful. Either way, keep it up! Just remember that drawing is at least 50% seeing. Take time to really look at things for a day without drawing. Study their shape and form and how light helps to define and modify those things. I promise that the next time you pick up a pencil, your drawing will be improved.

Attachments

:DJust some testing with Gimp and pressure sensitivity settings

Fweeb Thank fot the advice normal i corect that things when i`m modelling the eye in blender :smiley: in drwaing i forget that thing :smiley:

:slight_smile: Draw what you think is my thingy > Call me comic drawer / Ilustrator

I don`t tend to realism not for now :slight_smile:

By the way I have astigmatis and miopia > these were draw`ed without glasses :slight_smile: (gjve me some sort of weird sensation)

I see in blur so don`t expect so much of realism

I can see better things on a contrast screen that reality :smiley:

Well, it’s not so much about realism as it is about being believable. As light and perspective change, the shapes of various things change. If you’ve seen anything I’ve drawn, a lot of it isn’t particularly realistic (some of it is downright bad :)), but a fair amount of it still looks like it might have form and weight to it… it’s believable that something like it could exist.

Even if you see in blur, I still recommend that you draw what you see. Again, the aim is not so much realism as it is defining forms that make sense.

Monet was going blind for the last part of his life… some of his best work happened in that time period.

Fweeb i`ve cheked your site (sorry of topic) I have no sleep now!
Just some learnings about form

:rolleyes:Maneqin at play

This one it is odd:eek:

Some color

Time to another draw:eyebrowlift2:

a fast sketched girl

antoher sketch

Another round

Proportions :smiley:

after long no posts

and another

:DAother sketchs