NVIDIA Metropia 2042 - Interiors of the Future - Final Submission

This was my contribution to the NVIDIA Art Challenge Metropia 2042, in the category of interiors of the future.
My sincere congratulations to the winners.
I hope you like my submission.
Regards!

Thumbnail

47 Likes

You didn’t win? This is really cool… thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Very cool and complex.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!
I have not won the challenge prizes, but I have gained experience and I have improved my skills a lot, besides the visibility of all the artists that have been able to observe my work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @bartv!

1 Like

really cool render, cool assets !

but this is my main major critique for improving the composition :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!
I’ll take a look to see the recommendations.
My strong point is modeling, composition and lighting are my goals to improve renders :wink:

Just like mass effect. Nice!

1 Like

Just beautiful!

2 Likes

Wow! This looks great.

1 Like

That looks really nice and clean, but I’d hate to live there. Too much stuff to trip over.

Cool images though :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I think this is a thought-out level of detail we’re not used to seeing! A virtual walk-through would probably reveal just enough clearance to be pretty realistic. 2042 is like an Easter Egg in a couple places I saw; very slick.

I think this direction and example would be right at home in a lot of speculative futures! You’re spirit and intentions are top-notch; great work and sticking to something this intense!

1 Like

Yes, the truth is that 50m2 does not give much open space, but since it is designed in a modular way to pick up the bedroom and the table in the living room, we have more space to move around the room :wink:

Thank you very much for the feedback :slight_smile:
While modeling it, I used the “Walkview” camera view to walk inside the room and adjust the position of the modules.
When I have some time I want to make a small visualization of a walk around the stage to see it better in detail.

Looks very good imo Bro! The city outside is a picture or model?

JayM

1 Like

Congratulations!!! your work is awesome!!! it truly is!

1 Like

Thanks!
JayM, the city is an image applied to a plane.
Since the challenge was focused on interiors, I decided to spend time designing the apartment;)