Oasis

42 Likes

I love the imagery. I want to know the story! Good job!

2 Likes

It’s a story that will be told in the generations to come let your imagination run wild. :wink:
Thanks for the comment.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart, have a nice weekend.

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Dankjewel Bart… :+1:

1 Like

The vultures already know about the outcome of riding a motorbike dressed up like this…^^ :drooling_face:

greetings, Kologe

1 Like

Haha yes that is asking for trouble…

It’s a little too silly for me, I can’t really tell what you’re going for. Independent of any fantasies about sexy girls on motorcycles, those shoes will make basic bike handling impossible - in reality she wouldn’t get out of her driveway before stowing the heels and switching to a shoe that allow her to actually ride the bike. Heels will catch. Plus the kind of person who would try to ride their bike with no protective clothing wouldn’t bother with a helmet of all things. You’d want a breeze on your face more than between your legs, I imagine.

I would recommend either going full pinup if she needs to be too feminine/sexy to ditch the short skirt and heels but needs a motorcycle because it’s cool, switching the motorcycle for a moped/scooter (the outfit would still be impractical and foolish, but at least not impossible to ride in heels/skirt) if you want to keep the short skirt/heels but don’t want “faking it for instagram” vibes, or giving the girl some pants and decent shoes for riding. I’d wear a jacket too (and do even in 100+ F weather), but I take protective gear seriously.

1 Like

Thanks for your words. No i wasn’t aiming for a pinup or some sort. She needed to be a buisnesswoman. But you are right this ain’;t suited for a motorcycle. It is pure fantasy no need for me to get to that point of realism it suits for me. I tried to seek some sort of contrast between the ruined environment and a buisnesswoman in need of a phone. That’s all…And maybe she just stole the helmet from a leftover motorcycle just to not being recognized in the future…all sort of strange things happen in a surreal postapocalyptic world. :wink:

I really like it and somehow all the elements work great together. The scene definately has this cinematic atmosphere and if this was a still from a movie I would totally want to know what’s going on.

1 Like

Thank you StudioRingofen for your kind words.

1 Like