object mode and joining.

Hallo i have a problem i keep coming up against. I want to join diffrent objects made in object mode and edite mode. i know its control J but i cant select the diffrent objects because there made seperatly in edite and object mode

Click one object, hold Shift, then click the other object. Then CTRL+J

Hallo Rossblender art.

i had to edite my question because i hadnt defined the qustion well enough. could you read it again

I want to join diffrent objects made in object mode and edite mode. i dont seem to be able to select the diffrent objects because there made seperatly in edite and object mode

Sorry, I don’t really understand. If you want to get something out of edit mode and make it a separate object hit P whIle in edit mode.

If you upload a .blend it will be easier to understand. :slight_smile:

Hallo Rossblenderart.

U solved it it was the P in edite mode

thanx

You can only join objects. When you change into edit mode you can edit the mesh of your active object. This mesh might not be continuous (like adding a cube in object mode, tabbing into edit mode and adding a sphere. This will result in one object that has a mesh that is composed from a cube and sphere. The mesh can be connected by selecting vertices belonging to the cube and sphere and creating a face (using the F key). Based on your selection, this will result in a simple edge, a triangle, a quad or, if you have a bmesh build, an n-gon.