Object Shake Addon [FREE]

Hi Thatimster,

please can you make an Update for Object Shake.

User Interface and API are Freeze now.

Unfortunately, because of Blender 2.80’s new architecture I cannot script keyframes for generated properties such as noise. For this reason, keyframing no longer works (which was meant to be the whole point of the addon), and therefore I cannot update this addon beyond 2.79 :frowning:

If someone has a different method for keyframing noise modifier properties on f-curves, please let me know.

Hi Thatimster,

sorry I am no Programmer, but is this relevant to the Problem?

"Short description:

Don't use ID_RECALC_COPY_ON_WRITE unless ABSOLUTELY needed. There are better suitable flags, and tagging should not really depend on a specifics of dependency graph behavior.
Introduce recalc flag ID_RECALC_ANIMATION_BLOCK which internally does Copy-on-Write,making sure all datablocks are a relevant state, but does not force animation to be evaluated.

Used in aniomation edits which are adding/removing f-curves, without affecting on the current value of corresponding property.

Use ID_RECALC_ANIMATION when animation is to be re-evaluated. For example, when adding/removing f-curve modifier.

I did my best updating the tagging in animation editor folder, but don’t mind if someone else have a second look at the changes."

https://developer.blender.org/T58721#639054

Waiting for 2.8

1 Like

I cross my fingers, hoping to see a version compatible with Blender 3.0 :crossed_fingers: