Objects not working when outside of camera frustum?

Hi everyone! Ive been making a cutscene in a game, and all is going well apart from one problem. When i start up the game from the viewport, it seems all objects outside it don’t get exist? I’m not sure how to put it really. If the objects start in the viewport, then the animation plays out fine, and they are visible.

If they start outside the viewport, they dont seem to be visible, even when they should be. An even stranger thing happens when the camera is the viewport. The objects exists at first, but then halfway through the animation dissapear!? Does anyone know why this might happen? :slight_smile:

Btw, sorry for no blend, its just that its quite large at the moment due to tons of unused objects and such, and it would take a long time to clean :).

EDIT: In fact, it gets even weirder! It seems that its not the viewport, but its the distance? Even when its in the viewport, if its too close they dont exist as well!. Also to clarify, the only logic bricks there are to activate the action, not to do any of this! D:

Thanks, that link is great! I’ll see if I can make it work based on the info in there. Thanks for your help! :slight_smile: