Off topic board ?

(sten) #1

Shouldn’t it be good if we also could have some off topic board where we can post other things not related to Blender ?

Like general chat or some other tool platform…

I found a funny movie that I belive some 3D content is made with Animation Master…

check here:

ztonzy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ztonzy on 2002-03-18 06:33 ]</font>

(Timothy) #2

Not sure, lets vote on it in this topic,… so post your opinions everyone I am pretty interested in this.

Greets,
Timothy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kib_Tph on 2002-03-18 07:47 ]</font>

(rndrdbrian) #3

Off topic chat board not a good idea in my opinion, as it will only clog up elysiun.com

brian

(Nimrad) #4

Off topic it is…

(SKPjason) #5

I agree with the above… I’m worried it could potentially clog elYsiun up… what with all the traffic here lately :wink: However, I think we’d face even more “clogging” if people just started posting any old thing in this forum because they didn’t have an “off topic” forum…

Hmmm… there must be a solution… and I’m sure Kibbie will find one… :wink:

Jason

(saluk) #6

Umm, the topic of this forum is News and CHAT. I think chat implies off-topic. It appears to me this IS the off-topic board, and another forum would be slightly redundant.

(system) #7

I think things are good as they are. Too many people cannot tell the difference between on and off topic and get ripped for it anyhow.

I don’t mind a little mix in conversation.

(dickie) #8

I like it just the way it is.

SAY NO TO SEGREGATION!

(theeth) #9

ROTFL

I think it’s good as it is now. The Blender.nl boards were a long time without a OT board and nothing went uterly wrong.

Martin

(VelikM) #10

“News&Chat
Chat on all subjects”
I like it like that, it keeps the forum from getting to boring and stuffy, like the Blender forum was getting to be. Keep “Questions&Answers” and the other specialized forums clean.