Offering My Music Services

I have not been to the blender artists forums in quite some time, but I am still available if anyone needs some music work in their games. I work for free and I have a very versatile range of styles. I can do simple short pieces that loop in the background for your menus or full sound tracks, retro arcade style tunes, orchestral pieces, rpg style tunes, world influenced music, electronic, ambient and soundscapes as well as sound effects. If you send me a PM and I don’t respond within a day or so, it might be easier to reach me at my email: [email protected]

Feel free to drop me a line anytime! I’ve never actually made music for any game other than my own, but I figured it would be nice to offer my skills to help anyone in need. I don’t really need any kind of compensation other than credit given for my work.

I work with Ableton Live, several different synthesizers (DX100, CZ101, CS-01, Micron, JP-8000, Microtron, MS2000, and others), guitar/bass, various percussion instruments, and I have plenty of other tools at my disposal. While I don’t have more examples of my work available online right now outside of my current music project, here, if you are interested in seeing some of my other work, feel free to respond here or PM me and I’ll put up some stuff for you to check out.

I would like to get a little experience working on music for games and I figured maybe this would be a nice place to start!

whoa! thats pretty good. Axle foley is in the house!

I could always use some music for my game Existence.

Unfortunately I have not yet selected a genre of music for the game, perhaps in a few weeks?

I give kudos for offering your skills!

Ex.

I’m definitely diggin’ what I’ve seen so far of Existence! It’s very Fallout 3-ish… Which I think is a great game. And the idea of having a game with 100+ hours of gameplay is definitely rad :wink:

Just shoot me a message if you’re interested and I’ll get some stuff together for you to check out!

I’m about to assemble a page with some of my various works (that weren’t made for my solo music project) and toss them up for you guys to check out, if you want a better example of the styles I can do. Hopefully, this will let you get a better idea of my skills as a musician! I look forward to hearing from anyone interested :slight_smile:

I have not been to the blender artists forums in quite some time, but I am still available if anyone needs some music work in their games. I work for free and I have a very versatile range of styles. I can do simple short pieces that loop in the background for your menus or full sound tracks, retro arcade style tunes, orchestral pieces, rpg style tunes, world influenced music, electronic, ambient and soundscapes as well as sound effects. If you send me a PM and I don’t respond within a day or so, it might be easier to reach me at my email: [email protected]

Feel free to drop me a line anytime!