Official Builds Crashes Upon Initiating Blender (2.75-2.74)

I have Just bought anew PC with the Main intention of benefiting from Cuda Computing, but when installed my old 2.68 Belender, it told me that CUDA (5.2) is Not supported, when I searched, Many have Recommended the “2.75 ON Extended Vacation” Build, It indeed supports My GTX 960 GPU , However. Many Bugs Make it Useless , as it crashes Every time i switch Viewport to cycles Rendered!! , It even Crashes upon Importing Any file.

So I tried to Download the official 2.75 build and copy the (5.2 CUDA) support from the first build to the official one at cycles/lib/ Unfortunately, it fails to Run , I’ve tried (2.75) and (2.74) with both .exe and .zip .

I use windows 7 Ultimate 64.

Thanks for your help.

So I tried to Download the official 2.75 build and copy the (5.2 CUDA) support from the first build to the official one at cycles/lib/ Unfortunately, it fails to Run , I’ve tried (2.75) and (2.74) with both .exe and .zip .
Have you tried just installing the official blender 2.75 without faffing about trying to install other things. It should be able to use your graphics card out of the box without you having to do anything else.
Also ensure you are using the latest graphics card drivers

As i Said, All the official builds including (2.75) crashes Upon initializing, even after installing visual C++ as the Download page suggests No error is Returned, just the initializing fails!!

Is Windows up to date (sevice pack 1 in particular); presume it is but seeing as how its a new computer and you didn’t specify I thought it would be worthwhile to ask.

Cheers

edit: note also that 2.75a has been released!

No it isn’t, which Makes installing Unreal Engine impossible too, I’ve tried to Download Sp1 from the Update center, installed it But it doesn’t seem to be installed when i check at the my (Computer > properties) By , I would appreciate it if you know how to solve This and update the sp1 to finally check This Mess before i move to windows 8 as my last hope