This is a minimal truck, terrain and camera set-up for blender 2.45.
- Bullet physics, skidding, roll-over with almost no python code.
- Arrow keys for forward, reverse, turn Left, turn Right
- Script replacement for buggy inverted near sensor on camera.
- Textures: GMC grille, doors and panels, 07 Silverado chrome wheels
- Reflective glass windows.
I welcome any improvements. Current todo:
- Tire tracks
- Stop motion of vehicle so it doesn’t flip over and over when you wreck.
- HUD Dash Panel Display
- Gear shift
- Score keeper
Contact me for permission to use in commercial projects. Enjoy!