Ogre. 3D print model

Ogre. Model for 3D print. For tabletop game

32 Likes

And ALL timelapse videos!)

19 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for sharing those videos too.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to update with the printed model.

2 Likes

really nice sculpt, @alexkovalev1985 , Congrats!!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

Hard to find much wrong here!

1 Like

Wow epic!!! BLender 2.74

Why is that?

1 Like

I have been doing this work for a long time. Only now I published all videos of the process of creation. In my office I had only 2.74 blender installed, and on my home computer I had 2.79 blender installed.

In general, a difficult story))

1 Like

Many thanks!:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you!! :grinning:

Ah okay thats clear, Dang that must have been old then. Super sweet model nonetheless

1 Like

PS do you happen to use rigify?

I made an addon which allows you to very easily save custom meta-rigs so you can quickly load them the next time using the add menu. Its uses a feature which is already in the rigify addon but that doesnt give an output and neither does it save it a preset. It only generates a py files so you can save that. I connected all the dots and made an addon for that. You can also save rigify settings as a preset.

Perhaps you can use it, its still for 2.79

PS how cool that your models are 3d printed! I had a quick look at that site of that game. So nice! I used to paint Warhammer figures. Those tiny about 1" figures, i think they are about same size as this. Man was that tedious to paint, especially waith all the paint effects and wet paint or wash to fill the curves.

2 Likes

Yes. I used this addon). I use it to set the character’s pose.

okay cool perhaps have a look at it. Perhaps its useful for you
You can also make limbs and such i think. So if you have winged characters you can add that. Im not 100% sure, i haven tested that actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will definitely get acquainted with the additions. You are doing a very useful job. Thank you!

impressive !!! great job

1 Like

Amazing as usual, thanks for the video it’s very instructive.

The way of doing the back clothing was pretty smart. And the fur sculpting around the head is mesmerizing.

1 Like

Looks fantastic - Now I want to see a photo of the 3D printed model!

1 Like

Just outstanding!

He does look very much like my ex boss though. :laughing:

1 Like