OId museum 3D environment

Hey guys, this is the final result of my latest project, a scene based on an old museum showing a fight between some human skeletons and a t-rex, made as a project to practice rigging, interiors, lighting and compositing with image edition in lightoom, let me know what you think!
If you wanna see the full project go to: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4xd4A

21 Likes

Wow! that is awesome.

3 Likes

I have this set as my desktop background now lol

2 Likes

Niiice! Hope you like it! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

wow nice job.
also this looks pretty heavy how did you manage it? did you have separate scenes to work on stuff?

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
I just used two different scenes and mashed it together later, one for the stand and the other for the scene :smiley:

1 Like

This looks amazing, It almost Tells a story, Sort of - -

Really cool, Nice job - -

1 Like

You know, this should almost be animated, It’s so Good, Well done - -

If you added an armature ( rig - bones ), you could probably make it real sick, some-thing that looks better than a Zack Snyder movie - -$ More Iconic, more Cinematic, the picture is basically better than what we see in movie, any - way - - Please, animate it, a short 2 - 4 Second thing - -$

1 Like

if you gave the skeleton a yellow, burning orb in his hand, that dripped burning liquid, like gasoline dripping, on fire - - it’d be so epic, So well - -

https://youtu.be/VCGdZRew0GM?t=87

this - -

sorry, For stealing - -$

you could may-be give skeleton a halo, a Nice one - -

Or, you could make the skeleton hold a goat-head, on fire - -
goaub35

1 Like

Now that’s a stand off! Great work.

1 Like

Goddamn, thanks a lot man! Looks really cool :smiley:

To Be honest, this picture Looks better than any movie scene I think I’ve ever scene, even in 300, or Watchmen, or any Blockbuster, You name it, Good work - -

ps. you could also give a few of the other skeletons, at the front, a Small halo -

1 Like

Haha I don’t think that’s the case but I appreciate the compliment, thank you very much!

I was a fan of Iohannes the 2, He Was great, a Hero - -