Ok how the heck could this happen??!?!?!

(RipSting) #1

I just called Amanda… We’re supposed to go on a date tommorrow, but she told me that she was in a car accident and she had been in the hospital having surgery for 2 hours. Her arm is broken in multiple places and her wrist is basically smashed. Not too bad if you take a look at her car.

What happened was she was going 50 down a highway at around 10:00- 11:00 at night and a guy turned from the oncomming lane and hit her. She won’t be back in action for about 2 months she was told.

SUCK!

I’m visiting her tomorrow at her house. Someone already brought her cookies, what should I bring? I think flowers would be good, but what kind/color? But I’m also asking all you religious people to say a prayer for her that she makes a full recovery. Thanks

(Ecks) #2

Give her some blue flower…woman like that! :smiley:

(Timonides) #3

Give her some blue flower…woman like that!

And your love and support too!!! Women like these also!!! :wink:

I hope she gets well really fast, so you two can go on that date!!! 8)

Best wishes…

skontar

(acasto) #4

Giver her some ram, or a cpu upgrade, girls always like that. But anyways, I hope she get’s better fast and everything goes okay.

Will do! :wink:

(CubeFan973) #5

Maybe you live in “The Twilight Zone.” Always some irony there. Your girlfriend probably wanted flowers from you, and you’re going to give them to her, for a worse situation than she expected…

Sorry.

(gargola) #6

give her a teddy bear and some flowers,women like that…they melt before a nice and cute teddy bear.he he he! :wink: ah! and your support and show that you care about her too. :smiley:

(haunt_house) #7

give her honesty. If she likes that, marry her :smiley:

(joecool) #8

chicks dig–well, I don’t know. I have never been out with anyone…
<annoying song>

Everybody hates me, no body loves me, guess I’ll go eat worms!..

big ones, skinny ones, little ones, big ones…
</annoying song>
<Wailing>WAH!
</wailing>
:stuck_out_tongue:

(gargola) #9

[email protected]! he he he! :smiley:

(haunt_house) #10

there are ways to change that…

(joecool) #11

yeah, like running away from my hole for a few minutes a day, hh?
I should… :wink:

(RipSting) #12

Thanks everyone. I gave her some flowers and a teddy. I was suprised how much she liked it! And then her parents and her sis were like “who gave you the flowers?” And she was smiling and everything! Wooh!

(blengine) #13

give her money, chicks dig that :wink:
i hope she gets better

(haunt_house) #14

everyone who calls a girl a chick, does not deserve one. Without respect, one cannot claim to be ready for a partnership.

(IngieBee) #15

LOL, since Imgranpaboy is only 17 or so (right?) I think it’s safe to say he isn’t ready for a partnership anyway :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Money, you’re cute!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: All you have to do is pat one of us on the back and say you’re doing a good job, and we’re so stupid and work 10 X harder!!! No raise in pay needed.

(joecool) #16

I forgot, ingie loves me! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

(haunt_house) #17

but a girl friend in your neighbourhood would also be nice, wouldn´t it? :wink:

(IngieBee) #18

West Virginia? Hey, I’m there!!!

Hee hee hee.

I’m curious though, was it a teddy bear or a teddy to ware that you got her??? Just curious…

:stuck_out_tongue: