Okay i'll just spit it out!!!!!!!

It’s been a while since I was a teenager, and I’ve been in 1 relationship for just shy of 9 years, but yes, women like confidence and humor. Make her feel good and happy when you are around. Simple. I don’t mean to say you should walk up to her and start laying down Rodney Dangerfield one liners - just be natural. You’ve got to make her want to be around you. That said, it’s tough to just go talk to someone you don’t know, and start talking . Do you know where she works, if she does? I used that technique as a teenager - “Hi! I’ve seen you at my church. Damn girl, I said no onions. Are you deaf? Anyway, I was thinking…damn. No mayo either!” Well, something like that. Good luck, and tell us how you do.

TWS–As you apparently already have all the advice you need for your love life, I will decline to comment… :smiley:

Let’s see here, another person in their teen years liking a girl and you want to hang out with her.

I must be in the minority, I’ve never had any sort of semi-intimate relation with any girl and I’m already 22 years old. You can’t suffer a breakup if you’ve never had a crush at least :wink:

Good morning everyone.

Augh! You’re all making me wish it was sunday! :smiley:

Yeah well,next time I see her I’m gonna say hi. I just hope I dont say or do something just plain stupid.

Being “twitterpated” does that to ya…I think.
So I’ll go say hi if I see her at church the next time.

I have seen quite a few instances like this.

I, being a realist at this point would like to mention a story that went something like.

Girl: Hot, young, a model, the type with great confident personality.

Guy: Well…a bit old, scruffy, short. Not intelligent. Not much social skills. Rather easy to manipulate by us bullies.

Situation: in her nice way the shop assistant part-time served everyone and the guy got a crush on her. Asked a few “friends” including me for advice, so knowing that he was well out of her league, we said she mention the guy several times.

He puckered up the courage and one day bought a box of chocolates which he presented her. No mention of dating etc then. She was creeped out.

Following day, when he came back again, I mentioned that she had a boy friend.

The pained look on his face: priceless.

Hehehehe… That story just made my day… :smiley: Even if it was false, you feel so sorry for the poor guy.

Yeah well,next time I see her I’m gonna say hi. I just hope I dont say or do something just plain stupid.

Actually, maybe consider actually intend to do something stupid? Like, saying that you really want to see turtles roll on their backs, and you don’t know where to go. Ask her to imitate the motion for your amusement.

:smiley:

Hehehe.

I hope that doesn’t happen to me.

According to David Diangelo (DVD’s on female attraction), girls like randomness. And doing something silly will get you stuck in her memory for longer then going for the boring “Hi, how are you, fine, ok”.

You could try watching those… The way he explains female attraction is really counter intuitive.
But be careful not to cross the line on those techniques, I believe it’s mostly aimed for those confident girls/women that get a hell lot of male attention…

I’m not sure how much any of this works. I think i do get along with girls a little better right now. But I didn’t succeed to actually get out there and spark attraction.

honestly TWS Admin even if you do screw up, you may very likely still learn a lot from the experience. I got rejected about two weeks ago, yet i still got a lot less awkward and a bit wiser after all was said and done. my only regret is taking things as slowly as i did (i spent seven months on this…).

Well…I’m as a general rule very random (that’s been me for years).
So not to much trouble there.

AUGH!!! WHY OH WHY IS IT TUESDAY???

this waiting to befriend her is unbearable. :frowning:

When I first saw this thread I missed that it was TWS (picture threw me off a bit). I was thinking "TWS has a very similar problem I wonder if he’ll say anything. Then I read (duh:confused:), and I was like Oh! that makes sense. He was hinting it on the “Ask the person below you” thread.

Take your own advice is my advice to you TWS!:smiley:

You should learn how to play the guitar by Sunday, then you’re totally in.

Guitar? I play saxophone (which Im going to pick up as soon as the candy I just ate is digested).

Although…I did play a little guitar once.
And I’m considering playing the Viola.

@52S

Yeah. Like I said before I have a plan for this.
It’s benign and should hopefully keep me out of trouble.

You should learn how to play the guitar by Sunday, then you’re totally in.

That’s actually the reason I started guitar at the age of ~14-15 (don’t remember). Didn’t help.

Hehehe!!!

Yeah well. I’m going to pick up my saxophone again simply so I can get better. That may aid a bit.

Okay. Tonight, I spill the beans. I’m going to just go on and point it out to them.
:frowning: I’m setting myself up for trouble doing this. I just know it.

NEVER MIND!!! HAHAHAAA!!! my dad got his.

I’m glad now. My parents know. :smiley:

Oh no more having the anxiety of telling them.
:slight_smile:

According to David Diangelo…

Oh lord not David D.

Alright …I’ll give you one of my funny lines to use on her.
Walk up to her and say " I bet you a date you’ll turn me down!"
See?..you win either way!

Now run along young man and don’t come back
till you had a date or 3 with her. LOL Just kidding.

3???

HUH?!?!

Ah…well!!! Next time I see her…it’s time to befriend her. :smiley:

One day I may date her (or someone else as it’s situation dependant).
But for now I just make friends.
Oh I’m so glad my dad told me a few minutes ago he got it.