OKAY! imPORTANT POST! IF YOU LOVE BLENDER, READ IT!

(Nayman) #1

[email protected]^%# READ THIS OKAY!!! READ THIS!!! OKAY< READ THIS OKAY< READ THIS.

good, i hope i got your attention. I am looking to get every blender user together on this one. We need to save NaN, or belnder, or both, or whatever we can. My ICQ number is 36315687
my email is posted above.
Get back to me, i am trying to organzie this till we can all agree on something.
Alright? we all need to do our part. Right now, everyones job is to get together, This is teamwork folks. This is war on everyone who isn’t going to help. If you love belnder, you’ll either e mial me, or find me on icq. I am passionate about this, and i hope ytou are too.
Peace.

(Nayman) #2

THE idea is to maybe start a new website devoted to belnder. We can offer it for downlaod, and continue to share work and ideas. help eachother and post all the tutorials we have in our databases.

I dont want to sound too violent about this, but really all need to help, please reply to this if your in…

thank you all.
i hope it works out
Nayman

(malefico) #3

OK, I will gladly help you.

I’m at ICQ too (search “Andauer El Malefico”, can’t remember my number but starts with a 42).

My website is at http://malefico.sud.am .
email me at: [email protected]

Seeya.

malefico.

(dreamsgate) #4

My # is 148213850
email: [email protected]

anyone needs help, I have both blender manuals, the tutorial guide #1, the blender book and a 3 inch binder full of printed out turoials

(Turkey) #5

I would love to help.
But what can I do???
My ICQ is 113563449
and my mail is [email protected] (also my msn)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: turkey on 2002-03-14 11:02 ]</font>

(nemesis) #6

I would like to help, but I don’t know if I could do much. My email is [email protected] if you’re interested

(S68) #7

Ok, I’m here too, let’s co-ordinate.

my e-mail is

[email protected]

web site

http://www.selleri.org

I couldn’t fid your e-mail though,

Seeya

Stefano

(wavk) #8

[email protected]

Have fun,

WAVK

(BgDM) #9

I’m in too!

my email is: [email protected]

(IngieBee) #10

sorry, just saw this post. I’m already posting tutorials from the blender.nl site up on my site, if you have any, I’ll put em up.

let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Ingie

http://www.ingiebee.com

(rndrdbrian) #11

I have some tutorials saved in pdf format on my hard drive. I created these by printing the tutorials from the blender website using the 5D PDF Creator.

Not sure what use that is though.

Anyway, here is a list of them.

<:>< <:>< <:>< <:><

An explotion tutorial by rash.pdf
Making of Blendergirl# Part 1.pdf
torpedo.pdf
solarsystem.pdf
liquidmetalA4.pdf
Blendermania Tutorial.pdf
Class Blender.pdf
rocket-o-matic# workshop # blender # symmetry.pdf
rocket-o-matic# workshop # blender # ika.pdf
rocket-o-matic# workshop # blender # ika2.pdf
rocket-o-matic# workshop # blender # ika3.pdf
rocket-o-matic# workshop # blender # ika4.pdf
Workshop.pdf
head2.pdf
head3.pdf
Vertex painting.pdf
Blender Tutorial Index.pdf
Using Boolean Intersections in Blender.pdf
Blender# tutorial# Building a Castle.pdf
Texturing a castle.pdf
Building a Spiral Stair.pdf
MoNsTeR’s Blender Tutorial# spotlight-planet-thingy #).pdf
Blender# tutorial# UV Mapping.pdf
UV Mapping.pdf
Jump!.pdf
Python Animation.pdf
gearwheelsa4.pdf
Waves.pdf
Welder.pdf
mineride.pdf
Cave.pdf
texture mapping 101.pdf
welder3.pdf
Controlling a Dynamic Object.pdf
Jump.pdf
laser.pdf
Nurbs Head.pdf
fonts.pdf
Bone_deform.pdf
lip-synch.pdf
suna.pdf
Loud Speaker.pdf
Particle System Shadow.pdf
Body Modeling - Modeling with Meshsmooth.pdf
Blender tutorial Toon Shading.pdf
gameBlender - Animated UV Texturing.pdf
tutorial01.pdf
tutorial01p2.pdf
Modelling Feet P1.pdf
tutorial02p2.pdf
tutorial02p3.pdf
blenderboard-us2.pdf
EnvMaps.pdf
NURBS Head Tutorial.pdf
NURBS Head Tutorial page 2.pdf
NURBS Head Tutorial page 3.pdf
Head Creator.pdf
Fun with nurbs.pdf
Furballs Gallery.pdf
TOPIXCLOTH.pdf
Candle.pdf
IKA Basics.pdf
Simple AI on racing games made with Blender.pdf
Simple AI on racing games made with Blender pt2.pdf

><:> ><:> ><:> ><:> ><:>

I could well have some tutorials from other sources in there not specific to blender.

brian

(@ce) #12

I don’t wanna see the community die…

I would like to help too

email: [email protected]
ICQ number: 78105396

“blender will survive”
http://hiddenhorizons.cjb.net

(Nayman) #13

okay, this is good!

Renderedbrain

Gimmie youre e mail addy. I think this is starting to fall together. my feeling i sthat elysiun is becoming the new blender. We should see if we can get all the tutorials up on it, a mirror for blender, and an expanded gallery. Maybe we can start running a Comunity journal

(Zsolt) #14

I’m in too, my email:
[email protected]
ICQ number: 118815988

I also have around 50 tutorials saved to my HD.

Zsolt

(Pablosbrain) #15

I just updated my blender mirror with a bunch of files from the ftp.blender.nl. I have a copy of the ftp site… just not enough room on my hosting account. So I have the latest creator 2.23, 2.11 (last BeOS), 2.04 (iPaq), Demo Files, Documentation/Manuals and the Render Daemon up for download.

(untitled) #16

On 2002-03-16 05:21, renderedbrian wrote:
I have some tutorials saved in pdf format on my hard drive. I created these by printing the tutorials from the blender website using the 5D PDF Creator.

It’s will be grate if youll publish them somewere…

(orange) #17

i got some tutorials on ZIP disks somewhere, but i have no ZIP drive. :frowning: i’ll see if i can find other ones…

BUT even if they were published on the internet, you need the permission of the original authors!

also, it’s a bad idea to upload a copy of the blender.nl website. it’s copyrighted design and would be illegal to do so … i think…

(joecool) #18

yeah man, I’ll do anything I can to help also. I can’t see all these people just not talking anymore…lol Man, Elysiun is going to be the place for now I suppose.
e-mail me at [email protected]
and visit my (not near done site) at
http://www.geocities.com/joey02d
I am going to have a pretty cool games page too. It will have reviews by Me, Abrascis (sp?) and someone else. So, send me your games and links, and screenshots or whatever and I’ll try to do that. also, I have Blender 2.23 for windows uploaded on my site for download. hey, ya never know who’s going to come across it…lol I’ll do whatever I can to help. I am downloading ICQ right now because it seems like everyone has it, also I have yahoo, MSN, and AOL.
MSN name=joecool1986
yahoo name="iceman2004_1
AOL-Littledego04

(slikdigit) #19

hello! I’m in too, I guess. I’m not sure what I can do, but I do have some tutorials downloaded (I hope) 2.23 creator for windows and linux and the plugins(seq/textures) for linux.
I’d gladly put these online, but it’ll have to wait till I get back home(I’m currently visiting NY)
my email is:
[email protected]
sorry I don’t have icq yet.

(theeth) #20

I have all my previous CJ collumns in zip files, so if anyone wants to publish them. They are not formatted to be published normally though, so some editing would be required.

Martin