Old Apartment

Hello,

This is my recent work

250 Sample, 20 Minutes of render time, per picture, used Lukas denoiser.

High resolution: http://imgur.com/a/r1pwJ

Open image in new tab for high resolution.

If you have any questions, will be glad to answer them.

Attachments

Your bedsheet wrinkles and pillows are really well done. Very clean renders for 20 minutes

Thanks, Mir, yes, Used Lukas denoiser.

How can with 205 sample you can rendering so clearly :o ?. Did you use HDRI ?

The particles look weird, i think. That and the light on the other room on the right corner. You’re only as strong as your weakest link, which is why i think fixing those would really bring your image to another level.

Negativity aside, I love your piece. What stands out most for me is your choice of colors, and light. I am a fan of it because you made a still architecture scene really interesting bravo!

As a thank you for your nice words, I will show you a pretty mistake. :smiley:

Congrats on such a lovely scene. Fantastic use of light makes it look like the kind of place you want to live.

I was wandering - you mention Lukas denoiser… I’ve searched for this,but the only hits I can find are on this thread. What is the Lukas denoiser?

@saif ahah, i’m not sure if you are being sarcastic, i didn’t mean to offend by the way. I was trying to give constructive criticism, i hope you didn’t take it the bad way.

That said, awesome mistake :wink:

No bro, I like your criticism lol.
And yes it’s really pretty mistake haha. :smiley:

As others mentioned, this really came out nice. I do think a little less would be more, regarding the particles.
I’m curious on the bed sheets/pillows, were these done with cloth simulation?

The lighting really works nicely in this scene. Well done.

Thanks a lot, Everything related to cloth simulation bed/pillows/thefabriconthetable were done in Marvelous designer.

HEY may i know what was ur LWR filtering setting?.. NIC RENDER BTW! WELL DONE!

Thanks, the default settings. :slight_smile:

Wow. This is really good. The blankets look so realistic. And I love the bokeh on the 2nd and 3rd pictures. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, will do. :slight_smile: