Quick Update: You may have noticed I haven’t been as active lately since posting my Morning Pancakes render. Its for good reason – I’m three months into a nine-month blender project which I am really thrilled with. I’ve got to work out a few things, but I’m hoping to get a thread up sometime soon to fill you in on what I’m doing. At any rate, hopefully I should be releasing the finished project in early 2017!
Anyways this little render here was a weekend thing I did a while ago to test lighting and post-processing, trying to get a gritty look.
The ladybug is NOT a final model! The model is really simple and doesn’t look great, and it was really just a placeholder, but I decided to abandon this image and call it finished as it is. SO a few things could definitely be tweaked. This isn’t a serious full render – I was paying attention to lighting. The spiderwebs are procedural, which is why they don’t look incredible but again, the focus is on lighting.