Old scene boolean non working in 2.62

Hi everybody,
I was trying to redo some scenes made one year ago to be rendered with cycles. To my surprise one of them, that makes extensive use of booleans, is not longer working. I tried deleting and reassigning the boolean modifier but with no success.

In the console I get lots of face loop errors and then:

CSG faliled, exception non intersecting groupo is not IN or OUT! (poly_a)
CSG failed, exception extern\carve\lib riangulator.cpp:899 “didn’t manage to link up hole!”
Unknown internal error in boolean

This scene just worked fine in 2.61.

I have also another problem. When I render a scene (BI) I can see the progress as blender says that it’s rendering “such part out of such number” but I can see nothing in viewport. Once render is over the whole image appears. (I think I read something about this issue these days)

Are these some kind of bugs or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Booleans - attach your blend file to your post

I have also another problem. When I render a scene (BI) I can see the progress as blender says that it’s rendering “such part out of such number” but I can see nothing in viewport. Once render is over the whole image appears

In the render settings you may have enabled the ‘Full Sample’ tickbox

Thanks Richard. Right about “Full sample” tickbox.

Edit: problem with the geometry. Seems that carve library didn’t like the topology of the meshes. So I think i’m going to rebuild the puppy. (I know I could render with 2.61 but i prefer to stick to the standard)

Bye and sorry if I made someone to lose some time :slight_smile: