Old Train Station by the beach

My Second project. I use blender 2.8 and render with cycle engine. I have a little problem with the sea but it seem to work out using ocean modifier. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

:blush::blush::blush:

80 Likes

It looks pretty good, however the grass looks too saturated. You should desaturate it a bit since it doesn’t appear like this in real life.

2 Likes

Beautiful!
I really like the compositions with all lines guiding you to the train :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank for notice that :laughing: I learn it from the donuts guy (blenderguru) glad you like it :blush:

Thank for the advise MAC2001 I will keep that in mind for further project :blush: I sometime over saturated thing without noticing :woozy_face:

I don’t mind the saturation, it looks dreamy! I want to wait for the train on that station one summer day :smile:

2 Likes

Haha I also want to be in that station as well :star_struck:

Perfect, I am okay with the colors, kind of an anime art style.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

i really like the composition and its cartoonish look brings back nostalgia. really love it

1 Like

My first plan was to make a anime scene but I think it’s better if I make it more photo realistic. Glad that you liked it :grinning:

:scream::scream::scream::scream: Thank you! :blush: This is the best birthday present ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, nice timing! Happy birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is breathtaking, i am new to blender, how is this style been made? does it have any name? since most of the render i saw were photo realistic style. really wanna take a lok at this.

1 Like

The rendering reminds quite a bit about some anime backgrounds I’ve seen by how exaggerated the colouring can be. Honestly quite pleasing to look at if you were going for style over realism. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amenities here. Evidently the over saturation is intentional. Anyway I’d turn that strong blue into something more like the left part hue, grey-rose a little more deep, and remove the yellowish pointless sand. Just my 2p…

1 Like

It looks like an anime scene, beautiful

1 Like

it looks dreamy, i like it, congrats.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like