I finally finished my current nature project. Due to the heavy memory usage (primary from the vegetation) I’ve experienced many crashes of Blender.
I’ve started experimenting using Geometry Nodes in 2.92 to layout the ground vegetation, but that was highly unstable at a certain amount of instances, so I switched to particles (using 2.83) and ended up buying Graswald. As I’ve already created some ground plants at that point, I’ve added them to Graswald and used those primary in this scene.
Tree’s and the large rocks are bought, the remaining parts are modelled by myself.
I hope you like the scene