Olden credibility recoverable?

Lately I’ve happily started using blender again and as such am happy to be back on the forums. However being “new” a lot of my posts seem to not appear (probably until moderation) and as far as I can tell I’m not allowed to attach/upload images in one of the ways. I used to have an account back in the ancient past of like 2004 and older posts do show in the archive (or at least cand find them through google), would that in any way help me in fast forwarding my credibility so I can get past this initial stage. I was going to wait but it’s quite confusing after posting a post not to know if I did it right or had tech problems as the post isn’t showing up so thought I’d ask.

Please send me a PM and I can merge the two accounts. I will need to verify that you are the owner of the other account though, so be prepared to answer a question or two.

thank you very much, you’re very nice. I’ll do it right now.

iXaarii merged with Void… done!

thank you so very very much! yeayyy passed 500 posts … and it only took me like 10 years :)) Thank you very much for all your time and effort! that was very nice of you to take the time to do this for me. Very much appreciated! I see the Blender community still is as filled of nice people as it was when I (unwisely) left it :stuck_out_tongue: